We organize small-group GP delegations to travel for LP meetings across multi-day, multi-city journeys.
PartnerQuest is an all-inclusive, white-glove, travel arrangement where all details have been arranged and handled on behalf of the traveling GP delegation.
During our 4-hour sessions in each city, each GP sits for a private 15-minute conversation with each LP.
Our sessions are deliberately small, with a maximum of ten fund managers.
- no sponsors,
- no service providers,
- no curated panel discussions,
- no keynote speeches,
- just LPs and GPs getting to know each other.
Each PartnerQuest journey is all-inclusive of regional travel/logistical costs:
- program meals,
- group ground transportation,
- domestic air/rail travel,
- expedited passport control where available,
- VIP airline check-in,
- VIP hotel check-in,
- VIP baggage handling,
- LP meeting venue arrangements,
- all logistics from start to finish.
- Guaranteed face-to-face meetings with each LP in attendance;
- In advance of your PartnerQuest experience, individually tailored email messages on your behalf sent to each invited LP which can include a link to a thought-leadership piece developed by your firm;
- At the beginning of each PartnerQuest session, from the podium, you have the opportunity to present a direct investment to the captive audience of LPs and GPs;
- Via the LP GP roundtable, you will answer a pre-determined question and respond to any LP queries to your response;
- During your PartnerQuest experience, you will spend ample time with fellow LP and GP travelers in "planes, trains, and automobiles," perfect for spontaneous relationship-building discussion.
- For example, hotel breakfasts, flights/rail, shared rides to stations, sitting together in airport/rail business class lounges, etc.
- Lack of distractions, thus undivided attention of LP participants:
- In each PartnerQuest session, there are no:
- Service providers
- keynote speeches
- curated panels
- You receive contact information for everyone you meet during your PartnerQuest experience.
- A hassle-free travel experience enables you to focus on what's important. Your PartnerQuest fee includes:
- Program meals
- Regional air/rail between program cities
- Group ground transportation
- Advance check-in with boarding passes
- VIP hotel arrival
- On-the-ground support by owners with commercial diplomacy backgrounds who are determined to ensure satisfaction by all participants (in contrast to a sizeable conference-organizing conglomerate sending staff people to support their events.)
- An individual leads your PartnerQuest experience with 11 years of experience, thus benefitting you from his established LP relationships, LP insights, and LP introductions.
- The above at approximately USD4,750 per day
Click here to see a list of LPs we have introduced to GPs over the past 36 months.
Click here to see a list of GPs who have benefitted from LP introductions made by Randy Mitchell 2010-2021.
Click here to schedule a call.
Click here to send us an email.