We organize introductory meetings between GPs and LPs. We work with GPs and LPs to schedule virtual or in-office meetings.
We organize small-group GP delegations to travel for LP meetings across multi-day, multi-city journeys.
PartnerQuest is an all-inclusive, white-glove, travel arrangement where all details have been arranged and handled on behalf of the GP traveler.
During our 3-hour sessions in each city, each GP sits for a private 15-minute conversation with each LP.
Our sessions are deliberately small, with not more than eight fund managers.
- no sponsors,
- no service providers,
- no curated panel discussions,
- no keynote speeches,
- just LPs and GPs getting to know each other.
Each PartnerQuest journey is all-inclusive of regional logistical costs:
- program meals,
- group ground transportation,
- domestic air/rail travel,
- Expedited passport control where available,
- Priority airline check-in,
- Priority hotel check-in,
- LP meeting venue arrangements,
- all logistics from start to finish.